Contact Us

All Things CNN is an independent blog that has no affiliation with CNN.

If you wish to contact us with tips, comments or suggestions our email is allthingscnn@gmail.com.

To contact a specific CNN program please check our CNN programs link at the top of this page.


To contact CNN
click here.

Contributors

All Things CNN
is now on Twitter.
twitter / AllThingsCNN

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Another New Arrival


Soledad O'Brien at Yankee Stadium

If you've been watching CNN on Sunday afternoons, you may have come to expect to see Ballot Bowl. Today, CNN cut back on the politics to continue coverage of the Pope's visit to the United States. This afternoon, he celebrated mass at Yankee Stadium.



Soledad O'Brien talking with CNN Sr. Vatican Analyst, John Allen, at Yankee Stadium



T.J. Holmes at Yankee Stadium

Here are a few highlights from this week's events:





The CNN family just keeps growing and growing. On Saturday's Your $$$$$, Ali Velshi explained why his co-anchor, Christine Romans, was not there... she had recently welcomed a baby boy into her family. Here's the video clip...




ModernMom.com recently posted an interview with Kiran Chetry. Here's a few snips:

What’s your definition of a Modern Mom?

Well, since I’m answering this question typing on my blackberry and wrangling my two year old in her doctor’s office for a check-up, I guess I would say a lot of being a modern mom is trying to juggle it all!

We want to be able to spend as much time as we can caring for and enjoying our kids, while at the same time many of us are working full-time or keeping a household running, or both!

What’s your secret to balancing career and family?

Hey, if someone knows the secret, tell me! But since I work so early (I leave the house just after 3 am) a small afternoon nap is key. It gives me a little recharge so I can spend the afternoon and evening with the family and keep up with my daughter until her bedtime.

To read the full interview which includes a picture from her daughter's second birthday, visit ModernMom.com.


All content, unless otherwise cited, is © All Things CNN and may not be used without consent of the blog administrator.

1 comment:

Sapphire said...

oh my gosh I did not even know Christine Romans was pregnant. Congratulations to her on the birth of her son. There is seriously something in the water at CNN. Campbell, Kiran, Heidi and now Christine. There is certainly a baby boom happening at CNN right now.