Contact Us

All Things CNN is an independent blog that has no affiliation with CNN.

If you wish to contact us with tips, comments or suggestions our email is allthingscnn@gmail.com.

To contact a specific CNN program please check our CNN programs link at the top of this page.


To contact CNN
click here.

Contributors

All Things CNN
is now on Twitter.
twitter / AllThingsCNN

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Twitter ~ CNN Style


Hello everyone. Hope you have had a great week. I have been so busy getting ready for a busy travel weekend so my post is going to be short tonight but it flows with the topic. I have a new addiction and it is Twitter. I heard about Twitter maybe a year ago on CNN when they did a story about a man who had been arrested and he got word to his friends with the simple word “arrested” Twitter is a free service where people can communicate with each other using up to 140 characters (hard but possible) Well I signed up for Twitter and never thought much of it but over the last few weeks I am hooked. The best part is I can keep up with many people at CNN. We have all seen how Rick Sanchez and others at CNN have made twitter a vital part of their shows. Well I thought I would put a list together of all the people and shows at CNN that I follow. If you know of any more please feel free to add them to the comments.


Just click on a name and you will be taken to the desired page on twitter



Rick Sanchez (Mr. Twitter)







Jack Gray (as funny with 140 characters as he is with a whole blog)

American Morning

CNN Top Stories

Former CNN’er Miles O’Brien tweets as well.

You can also follow our blog on Twitter as well as our sister blog All Things Anderson

That is it for me tonight. Hope you all have a great weekend and happy tweeting ~ Sapphire (Sapphire_81)


All content, unless otherwise cited, is © All Things CNN and may not be used without consent of the blog administrator.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

http://twitter.com/LouDobbsCNN is Lou Dobbs...I assume this is a legitimate account because Jack Gray is following him on Twitter.

Unknown said...

http://twitter.com/AllCNN/
this might help as well, it's a twitter account that is following all known employees of CNN.

QuotidianEditorialist said...

Sapphire, you nailed it. I am addicted too. Isn't it great?!

Have a fun travel weekend.