Contact Us

All Things CNN is an independent blog that has no affiliation with CNN.

If you wish to contact us with tips, comments or suggestions our email is allthingscnn@gmail.com.

To contact a specific CNN program please check our CNN programs link at the top of this page.


To contact CNN
click here.

Contributors

All Things CNN
is now on Twitter.
twitter / AllThingsCNN

Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Thoughts 2009

CNN posted some Thanksgiving Thoughts from John King, Candy Crowley, and Paul Begala on the Political Ticker last week:

CNN Senior Political Correspondent Candy Crowley: “Always and forever I am most grateful for my healthy, amazing, wise children who teach me things everyday. I am also grateful it is not an election year, and I'm not celebrating Thanksgiving in a hotel covering a recount or a transition.”

CNN Anchor John King: “I'm most thankful for the love and support of my wife and two remarkable children. And grateful for the opportunity to visit 45 states in the past 11 months and meet so many wonderful people.”

Democratic strategist and CNN Political Analyst Paul Begala: “This Thanksgiving I am especially thankful for America's military families. I never even finished the Boy Scouts, much less wore the uniform. But I am keenly aware that I owe my freedom to the men and women who have served in the past and who serve today.

"I married an Army brat. Her mother and father raised four children while moving over a dozen times to bases across America and in Europe. Twice my father in law was deployed to Viet Nam. He served with honor and distinction – and he would be the first to tell you his service would not have been possible without the support of his wife and children.

“So to every military mom and dad, every service spouse, and every child who has to move every year or two; who has to soldier on at home while a loved one risks life and limb abroad, I say thank you. About one percent of Americans bear the burden of defending the other 99 percent of us. So on behalf of the 99, thank you, thank you, thank you.”

Source: CNN.com- Political Ticker, November 26, 2009, Thanksgiving thoughts from Washington and beyond


Staying with the holiday spirit (and one of my personal holiday favorites), CNN's Melissa Long takes a behind the scenes look at the Rockettes Christmas Spectacular.



All content, unless otherwise cited, is © All Things CNN and may not be used without consent of the blog administrator.

No comments: