Contact Us

All Things CNN is an independent blog that has no affiliation with CNN.

If you wish to contact us with tips, comments or suggestions our email is allthingscnn@gmail.com.

To contact a specific CNN program please check our CNN programs link at the top of this page.


To contact CNN
click here.

Contributors

All Things CNN
is now on Twitter.
twitter / AllThingsCNN

Monday, April 9, 2007

Larry King's 50 Years of Broadcasting

Next week will mark Larry King's 50th year in broadcasting. CNN will be celebrating all week long with specials and shows.


• Monday: Oprah Winfrey
• Tuesday: Katie Couric interviews Larry King
• Wednesday: "Larry King: 50 Years of Pop Culture" with Anderson Cooper and Ryan Seacrest
• Thursday: Bill Clinton
• Friday: An all-star celebration, hosted by Bill Maher

If you're a big fan of Larry's enter the "Larry King's Suspender Sweepstakes" by going HERE.


For more indepth information please visit the CNN site for his 50th Anniversary.

4 comments:

lori said...

Looking forward to seeing the "festivities," especially Ryan and Anderson on Wednesday. I know... fangurl. shoot me. lol.

50 years of broadcasting ... more years than in my lifetime! go Larry! Here's to at least 20 more.

copperfish said...

There are really few people in this industry who have reached golden years in their careers. He is one of them. Truly a remarkable feat. My SALUTE!! to MR. LARRY KING!!!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing the week long tribute to LK. I don't know too much about him so it should be interesting. And of course I can't wait to see Ryan and Anderson's work! I know, I know it's supposed to be about Larry...but can you blame me!?!

Cindy

Anonymous said...

I think it is a 2 hour show on Wednesday. I guess AC360 will be cut to 1 hour for that night. I am not complaining, but trying to get the schedule right will probably diive me batty.

I think it will be a fun show to watch. Larry is always such good heart person.