Contact Us

All Things CNN is an independent blog that has no affiliation with CNN.

If you wish to contact us with tips, comments or suggestions our email is allthingscnn@gmail.com.

To contact a specific CNN program please check our CNN programs link at the top of this page.


To contact CNN
click here.

Contributors

All Things CNN
is now on Twitter.
twitter / AllThingsCNN

Friday, July 13, 2007

Paraskevidekatriaphobic

How was your Friday? Are you a paraskevidekatriaphobic? That's the fear of Friday the 13th. I'm not going to push my luck tonight & will try to keep things short.

Searching the CNN video archive, I came across a report that Kyra Phillips did in 2006 on the origins of this unlucky day.












/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Correction

I made a mistake in my July 2, 2007 post.


This photo was mislabeled by Getty Images as Richard Quest and his wife. As we surmissed, in comments, it is actually Kiran Chetry and Richard Quest. Lots of thanks for the confirmation from CNN's excellent PR department.



/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

CNN Comments

We received a response to yesterday's post on Kiran Chetry.


“From a CNN Spokesperson:

Viewers have responded very well to Kiran both in terms of viewer feedback and in ratings. Fortunately, your view is out of sync with many of our viewers. CNN is very pleased with the quality of the program and Kiran's performance since she and John Roberts began anchoring American Morning.”



/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Casual Friday


Today's video is from last week's In The Money. The program focused on health, obesity, diet, and exercise. Ali Velshi shared a few of his own workout techniques...





/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Mystery Journalist



Can you name this CNN journalist?


Please feel free to let us know who you think this journalist is in the comments. The identity of the Mystery Journalist will be revealed in Sunday night's post.



And closing out this Friday the 13th post, some good news. The next Friday the 13th isn't until June 2008 & its the only Friday the 13th of the year!

6 comments:

Phebe said...

If you know me then you know I have to have the last word. I stand by my post. When I read "your view is out of sync with many of our viewers" I notice that it doesn't say most of our viewers.
The video of Ali was great and I'm guessing Don Lemon for the mystery man.

Evelyn said...

Hmmm I don' think Kiran is as good a fit as CNN thinks she is...

I saw Ali's surprise on In The Money last week, it was hilarious. I love Ali and Christine they're so funny together.

Mystery Journalist: My guess is Tony Harris.

ACAnderFan said...

I liked that Ali video. Ali is so cool.

My guess for the mystery journalist is Tony Harris.

Anonymous said...

Richard Quest is married to Kiran? -- just kidding! Are those Rob Marciano's eyes ?...

Unknown said...

The video with Ali was great. I could use that DVD!

I was thinking those eyes lookeed like John Roberts but you've used him already...hmmm, I'll say Wolf.

Sapphire said...

Friday the 13th was great for me........it was my b~day :)

Interesting comment from the CNN people about Kiran, it is nice they are standing by there people but they must realize that it was on opinion piece.

Mystery Journalist.....I will say TJ Holmes but I haven't been so good at this game LOL :P