Contact Us

All Things CNN is an independent blog that has no affiliation with CNN.

If you wish to contact us with tips, comments or suggestions our email is allthingscnn@gmail.com.

To contact a specific CNN program please check our CNN programs link at the top of this page.


To contact CNN
click here.

Contributors

All Things CNN
is now on Twitter.
twitter / AllThingsCNN

Thursday, November 1, 2007

News From Headline News

Headline News' Robin & Company to become Morning Express with Robin Meade



Monday, November 5th, Headline News' morning program Robin & Company will become Morning Express with Robin Meade. Noted as "Your News in the Fast Lane", Morning Express will be promoted as the fastest morning news show on television. Morning Express airs Monday to Friday 6AM – 10 AM ET.





October Ratings: Glenn Beck's Big Month





Headline News' Glenn Beck had its best month ever in October. Beck had 360,000 total viewers and 172,000 in A25-54. The radio talker moved to TV and Headline News 15 months ago. And he's about to get some new competition. On Monday, his CNN colleague Lou Dobbs moves to 7pm ET.

Larry King Participates in Ottawa Fundraiser





Since Larry King airs on Headline News in the morning, I thought I would share this article I found about Larry King in the Ottawa Citizen about Larry King’s appearance at a fundraiser put on by the Jewish National Fun of Ottawa.




“I was just a little kid in Brooklyn, New York, who just wanted to be a broadcaster. That’s all I wanted to be,” said Mr. King. Mr. King was a hit with the audience, telling funny story after funny story in his usual folksy manner. He recalled the time Marlon Brando planted a wet one on him during the first of his two interviews with the legendary actor.
“I’d never been kissed on the lips by a man in my life!” he said. “And I have to confess, I can’t stop thinking about it. Sometimes, I get up in the middle of the night yelling ‘Stella!’ And I don’t know anybody named Stella.” After speaking for about 45 minutes, Mr. King thanked his audience for “being so nice and for not giving me a plaque.” Mr. King’s philanthropic work includes the Larry King Cardiac Foundation and his donation of $1 million to George Washington University’s School of Media and Public Affairs for scholarships to students from disadvantaged backgrounds.

Getting to Know Erica Hill





A few months ago our sister blog All Things Anderson had a Q & A with Erica Hill of Headline News’ Prime News with Erica Hill. Erica was so gracious to answer our reader’s questions. Today while I was checking out Erica show page on CNN.com, I can across a couple of videos of Erica answering some questions. Thanks to Quitty for getting the videos up.






No comments: